Bromford Technologies Alcester is recruiting for a Quality Technician to work at the Bromford Alcester Site; Unit 9, Kinwarton Farm Road, Arden Forest Ind. Estate, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 6EH.
To work within the Business Improvement Department and provide the required support to Manufacturing, Supplier, Sub-contractor and Customer in the resolution of identified issues in accordance with Business requirements and specified compliance criteria.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Customer, Internal and Supplier Liaison
• Support in Continuous Improvement activities as required
• Support in the creation of Qualification / Approval activities and documentation for new / existing parts
• Support Business Improvement department in day to day activities
• Facilitate and maintain ancillary processes
• Support the auditing programme (Quality and Environmental)
• Support the transition of the QMS to a “Process Driven” system
• Ensure that customer qualification documentation i.e. FAIRs, PAP SDR etc is completed in accordance with customer requirements and specified timeframe
• Facilitate closure of internal / external NCR’s as required within the specified timeframe
• Provide support activities to ensure the requirements of the quality management system is adhered to
• Perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA:
• Facilitate and support activities to maintain and update processes such as Machine Calibration / Annual Metallurgical Tests / Annual Dielectric Sample Analysis – and any other relevant processes
• Ensure Maintenance and control of Customer specifications
• Maintain control of Scrap / Reject file including raising NCR’s
• Carry out internal audits as required (Quality & Environmental)
• Maintenance of the Monthly BOS charts
• Where required ensure that customer qualification documentation (FAIR’s / ADP’s etc) is completed in accordance with customer requirements and specified timeframe
• Self-driven, result orientated with a positive outlook on change
• Reliable, tolerant and determined
• Open to working outside of comfort zone, new experiences, responsibility and accountability
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Capable of working to tight deadlines under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage workload effectively with ability to prioritise where necessary
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV to Nicky Colson, HR Officer; Alcester-Careers@bromfordindustries.co.uk.