Support the Business activities associated with the manufacture of precision engineering products. Provide Quality input to satisfy both internal, NPI and customer requirements. Be part of a team to develop robust processes, resolve internal and external problems and improve company performance.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in accordance with the Business Management System and ensure compliance with the BMS throughout
• Support development and control of business processes to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Engage on customer internal and external visits and positively work with the customer to achieve their requirements as efficiently and effectively as possible
• Work as part of a cross-functional team to create and manage Customer required reports, DVI’s, FAIR’s, PFMEA, control plan’s, SPC data, inspection plans, etc and analyse this information when appropriate
• Quality awareness of process requirements and customer specifications
• Monitor and analyse business KPIs to identify and drive improvement activities with cross-functional teams
• Participate in daily meetings to support production activities and business commitments
• Assist in problem investigations using appropriate tools such as 5-why, fishbone and 8D reporting.
• Provide support, where necessary for high level problem investigations and technical compliance issues and raise customer non-conformance documentation, if required.
• Provide training and empowerment for personnel
• Conduct internal audits to demonstrate continued compliance with the BMS.
• Perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
• Aerospace and/or IGT experience is preferable; customer specific knowledge desirable – Rolls Royce, SAFRAN/Snecma
• Proven track record in similar role covering responsibilities detailed above
• Demonstrated use of Problem Resolution and Continuous Improvement Tools
• Experience in Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Visio
• Experience in New Product Introduction and Aerospace approval processes
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this position, please send your up to CV and a covering letter to Birminghamemail@example.com by no later than Friday, 31 August 2018.