Bromford Technologies is actively recruiting to fill the role of
Hourly Rate based on experience
Key Points of Role
• Proficient at deburring, dressing welds, linishing and polishing components to a high standard.
• Proficient use of air tools and belt driven linishers, polishing mops etc.
• Proficient use of degreasing/barrelling equipment.
• Basic understanding of measuring equipment including Vernier’s, micrometers, height gauges etc
• Basic understanding and able to follow engineering drawings
• Work and adhere to HSE guidelines
If you are interested and wish to apply please forward your CV to Nicky Colson, HR Officer at
Alcester-Careers@bromfordindustries.co.uk no later than Monday 10 September 2018