Bromford Technologies Alcester is actively looking to fill the role of Pack and Despatch Operative.
The key job duties associated to this role are detailed below;
• Responsible for the accuracy of stock within the plant through perpetual inventory control.
• Liaise with Quality, Production, Customer Services and Finance to ensure all relevant paperwork is available and correct to specified customer requirements.
• Ensure that the packaging is in line with customer specifications.
• Book in/out parts for sub-contract operations, consumables and Free Issue parts.
• Work and adhere to HSE guidelines on site.
• Ensuring all shipments are made in line with customer delivery requirements.
• Ensuring there are no concerns raised related to packing.
• Maintenance of stock accuracy.
• Assembly parts to be released into manufacture as early as possible.
• Sub-contract parts to be booked in in a timely manner.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this position, please send your CV to Nicky Colson, HR Officer; Alcesterfirstname.lastname@example.org.