Bromford Technologies Alcester is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to work at the Bromford Alcester Site; Unit 9, Kinwarton Farm Road, Arden Forest Ind. Estate, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 6EH.
To develop both new and existing components in line with the principal accountabilities as detailed below.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Solid modelling CAD, CAM, for 3, 4 and 5 axis machines using Solid Works.
• Design of tooling/fixtures using Solid Works.
• Produce method of manufacture (MOM) and internal drawing.
• Liaise with customers and suppliers to solve technical issues.
• Improve manufacturing methods of both new and existing components.
• Liaise with operations and shop floor to solve technical/production issues.
• Work and adhere to HSE guidelines on site.
• Perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA:
• Deliver projects on time.
• Deliver projects within budget.
• Strategically plan for existing and new innovation.
• Self-driven, with a positive outlook.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional approach to dealing with queries internally/externally.
• Ability to work within a Team environment.
Ideally should have a technical degree, preferably in a field that offers opportunity to gain a well round engineering background.
At least 5 years’ experience within an Aerospace and/or Industrial Gas Turbine Industry and preferably with shop floor experience. Must have a good understanding of manufacturing techniques.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV to Nicky Colson, HR Officer; Alcester-Careers@bromfordindustries.co.uk.