Bromford Technologies is currently recruiting Manufacturing Engineers to work at our Alcester Facility; Unit 9, Kinwarton Farm Road, Arden Forest Ind. Estate, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 6EH. Bromford Technologies capabilities and products can be found on the corporate website. Due to the site’s growth and the restructuring of the departments, there are currently three roles available.
An ideal candidate will have;
• CAD experience for designing tooling/fixtures, CAM, for 3, and 5 axis machines and creating internal drawings.
• Experience designing tooling / fixtures using SolidWorks.
• Experience in creating method of manufacture (MOM) and internal drawings.
• Experience liaising with customers and suppliers to solve technical issues.
• Experience improving manufacturing methods of both new and existing components.
• Experience in fabricated and sheet metal components
• Experience in liaising with Operations and the Shop Floor to solve technical/production issues.
• Experience working within and adhering to HSE and Ethics guidelines.
• Experience in manufacturing environment (including the use of presses, lasers, welding etc)
• NPI experience.
• Self-driven, with a positive outlook.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional approach to dealing with queries internally/externally.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• HNC qualified standard or above, (or interested in achieving similar)
• Ideally 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing, Industrial Gas Turbine or Aerospace environment.
• Shop floor experience will be preferable.
• Must have good understanding of manufacturing techniques.
If you have relevant experience and qualifications, apply for this position by sending an up-to-date CV and salary expectations to Nicky Colson, HR Officer; Alcester-Careers@bromfordindustries.co.uk. Please note, only applications attaching a CV will be considered. Successful candidates will be invited to interview from week commencing 11 February 2019.