MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop robust manufacturing processes for a range of precision components including the following processes:-
Although you may be required to use Catia V5, the primary Cad Cam system you will be using is Solidworks and SolidCam. Additional training will be given in this software.
• You must be an experienced Manufacturing Engineer from a strong CNC machining background and be fully conversant with modern manufacturing techniques.
• You must be dynamic and enthusiastic.
• Experience of machining precision prismatic components.
• Experience of machining large precision turned components.
• You will have knowledge of CAD CAM systems with Solid Works and Catia being a distinct advantage.
• You will be required to implement methods that deliver robust manufacturing solutions for precision components made from a variety of materials.
• Understanding where process requirements such as Heat treatment and coatings are carried out to customer specifications is essential
• You must have strong project management skills with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
• You will have experience of working with Critical Parts, complying to specific customer requirements and specifications.
• Experience of APQP, PFMEA’s with proven track record of NPI
• The ability to implement Lean techniques is essential.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, please send your CV and a covering letter to Birminghamfirstname.lastname@example.org.