- Salary: Competitive
- Reference: AM/ME1
- Location: Leicester
To ensure that all Products are produced and delivered to customer specifications and requirements.
Ensuring robust methods of manufacture are available and cost effective.
Delivering methods to support customer requirements and interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilise the quotation process as per the QMS
- Receive and review customer orders
- Ensure that customer requirements are adhered to and understood
- Communicate with customers / suppliers to ensure parts can delivered on time
- Use supplier / customer web portals where necessary
- Understand and deploy where required customer NPI, risk reduction & control tools, PPAP, GRR, MSA, PFMEA, SPC, Control Plans, inspection plans & 1st off inspection sheets.
- Create and maintain BOM / MOM and routings for components
- Produce CNC part programme, stage drawing, cad models, set up packs, tool life monitors
- Complete contract / launch and post production reviews
- Complete cost reduction exercises to ensure efficient production can be achieved
- Handover a proven known process to production
- Utilise the change control procedure as per the QMS
- Have a capability to provide a method of manufacture and design tooling if required
- Will ideally be educated with an engineering apprenticeship or higher, or have several years of relevant experience in the aerospace sector
- Fully conversant with latest Cad Cam packages
- Competent with using Microsoft products
- Must have a good understanding of CNC machinery and aerospace processes / materials
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience gained in an Engineering environment
- Will Ideally have held a similar role
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this position, please send your CV to Leicester-Careers@Bromfordindustries.co.uk