To liaise with the Inspection Team Leader, Production Supervisor, Quality Manager and engineering to ensure Inspection support for production parts and new product introduction (NPI), First Off, Manual and CMM inspection. Support on release inspection / receipt inspect and non-conformance activities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To carry out 1st off Inspection (CMM / Manual) / receipt inspection / inspection & Calibration activities as required to support operations
• Running CMM program’s; analysing and recording results and making appropriate quality decisions
• Maintaining the integrity of CMM programs ensuring programs are maintained and stored correctly.
• To conduct TPM and Calibration regimes to ensure CMM is capable of accurate and consistent measurement
• To support the internal non-conformance process; raising rejects and ensuring all containment is captured
• To liaise closely with Engineering to ensure the smooth transition of new products – New Product Introduction (NPI)
• Completion of FAIR data requirements by means of CMM / manual inspection
• To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility
• To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
• Understanding of PCDIMIS operation (CMM software).
• Apprentice trained but not essential
• Worked within an Aerospace / Automotive production environment
• Proven track record on inspection techniques and understanding of geometric tolerance Attention to detail and accuracy at all times
• Working to Deadlines
• Professional approach to dealing with queries internally/externally
• Excellent communication skills
• Managing workload effectively; prioritising where necessary.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this positions, please send your up to CV and a covering letter to Birminghamemail@example.com by no later than Friday, 31 August 2018.