Bromford Technologies Alcester is actively looking to fill the role of an experienced Welder Fabricator as detailed below.
To produce high quality Aerospace and IGT components from a variety of exotic materials. Working to specific customer specifications and tolerances, using modern best practice methods. Welding within the ASME IX and BS standards.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manual welding and fabrication of components to company and customer specification.
• Read and understand customer specific drawings, including welding symbols.
• Dressing of welds, linishing and deburring using various hand and machine tools.
• Use and understanding of fixtures, jigs and clamps as required.
• Ability to correctly set components to casting to suit customer specifications.
• Produce ‘First Offs’ to drawing specification.
• Use of measuring equipment including verniers, micrometers, height gauges etc.
• Work to PQR, WPS and SWI’s to minimise the risk of defective/reject parts.
• Perform visual inspection of components to customer specifications and spot defects
• Previous Tig welding.
• Working with thin gauge materials (preferred but not essential).
• Able to read drawings.
• Knowledge of weld symbols.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this position, please send your CV to Nicky Colson, HR Officer; Alcesteremail@example.com.