To work within the Safran Aircraft Systems Cell and produce precision machined components to customer and quality specified tolerances using best practise modern methods. To contribute to the team and help to develop and maintain best practices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working within the SAE Manufacturing Cell
• Working as a team to maximise machine utilisation
• Working to structured manufacturing plan
• Responsible for setting and operating 5 Aix Mill Turn machines
• Responsible for quality output
• Responsible for Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM)
• Capable of using measuring equipment such as micro meters, Vernier Callipers, Height Towers, Shadow Graphs, CMM etc.
• To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
• Self-driven, results orientated, with a positive outlook
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
• Mature, credible and comfortable om dealing with various stakeholders
• Reliable, tolerant and determined
• Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view
• Open to new experiences, responsibility and accountability
• Able to get on with others and be a team-player
• Attention to detail and accuracy at all times
• Working to deadlines
• Professional approach to dealing with queries internally/externally
• Excellent communication skills
• Managing workload effectively, prioritising where necessary
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Aerospace/Automotive or similar industries
• Working to production time lines in a manufacturing environment
• Working with SOPs and Company specific documentation
If you have the relevant experience, please send your Cv and a covering letter to Birmingham-careers@bromfordindustries.