To write, develop and control company CMM measurement programs to ensure all aspects of CMM inspection meet customer and company requirements.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To work closely with current CMM Technician to develop a clear strategy for CMM measurement across all areas of the Birmingham site.
• To work closely with current CMM Technician to produce & prove out CMM programs using PCDimis software, with the aid of Cad Models and drawings, to include operator instructions.
• To liaise closely with Engineering to ensure the smooth transition of new products into
• To build and maintain good working relationships within the Inspection, Manufacturing and Engineering departments at Bromford Birmingham.
• Ensure that program development is carried out in a timely manner to support business requirements
• To aid continuous improvement activities across the Birmingham site as required
• To support and advise on improvements to current CMM measurement methods and techniques
• To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
• Minimum 5 years CMM programming experience. (PCDimis preferred)
• To be fully conversant with CAD based CMM software utilising 3D modelling to produce programs.
• Aerospace component experience preferred.
• Evidence of programming experience will be required.
• Proven quality/inspection background in a manufacturing environment.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this position, please send your up to CV and a covering letter to Birminghamfirstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday,
7th September 2018.